Nikki's Tennis Crew Singles Challenge
How to Get on the Ladder
- Contact Nikki Robbins at 818-438-2413 or via email@example.com
- The cost will be a flat fee of $30.00 to join the
- Make your check payable to Nikki
Robbins for $30.00. This will cover entry fee for challenge matches.
- Divisions will be according to
participation. Preferably Open 5.0+, A 4.5, B 4.0, C 3.5 and lower.
Ladies may play in one division lower
for example a 4.5 will play in B.
- To join the challenge ladder, Nikki will provide you with names
of eligible players who can be challenged. No challenges to the TOP 5
- You can contact the person and mutually work out
challenge date, time and location. If a location can not be decided,
Studio City Golf and Tennis will be the location.
The court costs will be split and the
challenger will provide the balls.
- Results will be posted at Studio
City Golf and Tennis and on Nikki's web site. An email will be sent out
once a week with match results.
- The Summer ladder will run March 1, 2008 through TBA
. Trophies will be given out for the #1 position
in each division, the most challenges and the
most victories .
- Everyone must contact Nikki Robbins to make a
challenge. Nikkir112@aol.com or
818-438-2413. You can challenge three positions above your own.
- If the challenger wins, they take
the loser's spot. If the challenger loses, nothing changes.
- Challenges are processed on a
first come basis, so all requests must include exact time and date.
- Nikki will assign challenges based
on requests received and ability to finalize the challenge request.
Please make every effort to contact Nikki if she misses you.
- All challenges must be complete within 14
days after the
challenge has been made to the opponent.
- Phone calls from the challenger must be acknowledged
within 5 days or a default will result in favor to challenger.
- Unavailability of courts due club
events or rain can result in a 7 day extension of the time limits.
- The challenger will win by default if the match is
not completed within the time limits. NO EXCEPTIONS
- A twenty minute default rule can
be enforced by either player. Don't be late!!
- Both players bring a
can of new balls.If there is a third set the second can
gets opened if there is no second set the winner gets the used balls and
the loser gets the new can of balls and challenger reports the final
score immediately after the match.
- The match will be two out of three sets,
regular scoring and a 12 point tie breaker at 6-6 .
- If the challenged player defaults,
he takes the position of the challenger and must wait 3 days before
a rematch may be scheduled. The challenger moves up one spot.
- After 3 consecutive challenges,
you do not have to accept the fourth, but must challenge up to the first
available opponent. (Except the #1 position)
- Not available for challenges is
possible from 5 to 30 days for injury/travel. When returning, players
must wait 7 days before challenging.
- Exceeding the time limit of rule
#14 removes you from the ladder. You can get back by using procedures #1
- Nikki Robbins reserves the right to
amend any rules as she deems appropriate. If you have any questions about these rules
please E-mail Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org